How To Measure For Replacement Gaskets
- Selecting the right replacement refrigerator door gasket that will effectively seal your refrigerator door requires accurate measurement. To determine the appropriate size of your replacement cooler gasket, use the image below to guide you when measure from dart to dart
OR Measure the Outside of the Gasket
- 1) On gaskets that have “darts”, measure from outside corner to outside corner. (As shown on the picture below)
- 2) On under panel gaskets, measure from outside dimensions. (As shown on the picture below)
- 3) On retainer mounted gaskets, measure from outside dimensions. (As shown on the picture below)
- 4) Specify either a 3 or 4 sided gasket.
Have a question about cooler gasket measurement? We’re happy to help. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.